eValueSelling Fundamentals is an eLearning course developed by ValueSelling Associates, Inc. It teaches the fundamental principles, processes, tools, and vocabulary of the ValueSelling Framework®.
This course introduces you to the ValueSelling Framework® language, concepts, processes, and toolset, organized by typical sales cycle phases: Engage > Qualify > Advance > Close.
You will learn how to:
- Diagnose business issues and the value of resolving them
- Quantify the tangible and intangible business and personal value of your solution
- Use O-P-C questions to construct a VisionMatch™
- Use a ValuePrompter® before, during, and after a call
- Apply the Qualified Prospect Formula® to identify opportunity gaps
- Write mutual plans to advance and close opportunities
AT A GLANCE:
- Created with Articulate Storyline 360
- Adaptive design works on desktop, tablet, and smartphone
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Average Seat Time: 3.5 hours
- Average Module Duration: 20 minutes